W. Kevin Smith
- Born: Louisville, Kentucky, May 23, 1953
- Admitted to bar: 1978, Kentucky
- Education: Fordham University and Bellarmine College (B.A., 1975); University of Louisville (J.D., cum laude, 1978). Phi Kappa Phi. Staff Editor, Journal of Family Law, 1977-1978; Adjunct Professor, University School of Law, 1998
- Experience: Law Clerk to the Honorable Harry Phillips, Chief Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 1978-1979.
- Member: Louisville and Kentucky Bar Associations
- Practice Areas: Labor; Employment